EXPERIENCED 3D ARTIST
We are currently seeking a technically skilled and highly creative artist to design sculptures for the world’s top music acts, theatrical and sporting events.
- The creation of hi-res 3d meshes and complex textures.
- The creation of 3d meshes for fabric patterning according to specific guidelines.
Required skills and experience
- Advanced working and technical knowledge of cinema4d.
- High level of proficiency in texture creation and photographic manipulation.
- Draughtsmanship, artistic ability, and thorough understanding of painterly illusions.
- Ability to work accurately from reference materials.
- A good communicator, able to work within a multi-disciplined team on tight deadlines.
- Methodical and precise.
Bonus skills and experience
- Traditional artistic skills, drawing, painting and sculpture.
- Scripting experience in python.
- Experience of designing for the event industry.
- You have a passion for 3D and know your way around all the popular tools.
- Your portfolio proves your attention to detail and understanding of basic graphical principles: light, shadow, colour, form etc.
- You have experience in the professional 3D field, within either games or related industries.
- A job for 40 hours a week in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Workingfor a company that takes its products from concept to finished artworks to the biggest
stages and live events around the world.
- A unique opportunity to break into a new, exciting and groundbreaking industry.
- A studio location within cycling distance from the heart of Amsterdam
About Airworks Inflatables
Airworks Inflatables creates air sculptures for international touring artists, theatrical spectaculars, and large scale events. Clients include: The Rolling Stones, Beyoncé, ACDC, Katy Perry, Iron Maiden, opening ceremonies for the Olympic Games and the world’s leading large scale international dance events. With our artistic integrity, attention to detail and groundbreaking techniques we are the world leaders in the design and production of inflatable sculpture. Airworks is looking for the best creative talent to keep pushing the boundaries of inflatable art. Come join our multi-disciplined international team in an expanding studio as we break into new markets across the globe.
Please send your resume, a short motivation and your portfolio to email@example.com.